Effective Date: 23rd June 2023
- Information we collect We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. The information we collect may include but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Use of collected information We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on the Website and improve our services.
- To send you periodic emails or newsletters containing updates, promotions, and other relevant information.
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and comments.
- To administer a contest, survey, or other website feature.
- To provide you with relevant content based on your preferences.
- Protection of information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing of information We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-party websites You may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.